Outside Sales Representative
Title: Outside Sales Representative
Location: Remote, West Coast and Gulf Coast of Florida
Reporting Relationship: Sales Manager
Key Notes/Company Details:
- Work with the 25th largest building materials company in the United States
- In business since 1983 and $100MM in revenue - significant growth each year
- The company and product went VIRAL from social media and news outlets during Hurricane Ian. These outlets showed a picture of the water level and the windows that kept the water from flooding and destroying the property. This social impact has increased demand within an already growing company.
- There is NO cold calling for new business, qualified and confirmed leads are provided to Outside Sales Representatives.
- Management recognizes sales accomplishments with lucrative bonus programs & opportunities for promotion.
- Extensive, in-depth, fun & engaging two-week training that provides you with the tools to succeed; Proven sales methodology. This training is performed via zoom & in-person ride-alongs with sales leaders.
- Sales and management career path based on performance not time of employment.
- Average sales performer is earning $100k - $125k with top performers earning $350k!
- Responsibilities:NO cold calling or appointment setting - Respond to pre-qualified/confirmed lead inquiries. These leads have been qualified and confirmed via a centralized call center & have a very high conversion rate.
- Travel up to 90 miles to appointments, present, promote and sell products/services to prospective customers.
- Maintain personal product knowledge by taking advantage of continuous training opportunities, reviewing vendor publications and communicating with sales reps, other sales staff and management.
- Outside Sales Rep schedule is Monday through Thursday & Saturday. Sometimes evening appointments are required but not regularly.
- Requirements:Highly Motivated - Demonstrated ability in meeting and exceeding objectives
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship
- Benefits:Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Training & Development
- Tiered Gas Reimbursement Program