Diesel Mechanic Technician
EARN UP TO $960 in FREE MATCO TOOLS yearly (reedemable voucher from FleetPride twice Yearly, along with the ability to purchase tools at up to 60% off from Matco during those times)
- Benefits begin DAY ONE. No waiting periods
- Vacation begins to accrue at 3 months (2 weeks)
- Yearly allowance for Steel Toe Boots
- Company paid RX Safety Glasses
- FREE uniforms
- Yearly Raises
- GROWTH opportunities with FleetPride University for Technicians-monthly off site trainings completely paid for by FleetPride.
- Company that is adding new locations MONTHLY gives you ample growth opportunities
This is what we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of diesel experience on semi-trucks preferred.
- Willingness to train other technicians as needed.
- Ability to provide your own tools and box.
- Proficient in air systems, electrical diagnosis and schematics, starting systems, brakes, wheel ends, coolant systems, AC diagnostics and repairs, steering and alignment issues, drivetrain diagnostics and repairs, transmissions, clutches, differentials, after treatment systems, upper and lower engine work and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!
Text Cory at 308-392-8135 and include "Eau Claire" as your LOCATION for a link to a quicker interview
Keywords:Automotive, Diesel, Diesel Repair, Diesel Tech, Diesel Mechanic, Gas Mechanic, Mechanic, Hydraulics Auto Repair, Truck Repair, Trailer Repair, Equipment Installer, Electronic Diagnostic, Car Carrier Repair, Mechanical Repair, Installer, Truck Equipment, Auto Mechanic, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Repair, Light And Heavy Duty Trucks, Truck Mechanic Service Technician, Heavy Truck & Equipment Technician, Heavy Truck Mechanic, Equipment Mechanic, Shop Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, Fleet Mechanic, Fleet Technician, Trailer Mechanic, Universal Technical Institute, UTI, Wyotech, Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln Tech, University of Northwest Ohio, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Eaton, Meritor, Mack, International, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Volvo, Freightliner, Hino, Isuzu, Apprentice
Ready for the Road Ahead