Lead Water & Mold Mitigation Technician*
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Would you like an opportunity to join a dynamic team that improves the lives of others, offers the opportunity to earn up to 60k annually, and doesn’t require a college degree?
Who is RestorePro Reconstruction?
RestorePro Reconstruction was founded in 1986 and is one of the highest-rated and most trusted restoration companies in NC. We are locally owned and operated, specializing in emergency damage repair for residential and commercial clients. Were a busy full-service Disaster Restoration Company looking for the right people to add as we expand. We specialize in restoring residential and commercial properties after emergency situations caused by water damage, flood damage, mold damage, fire/smoke damage, and biohazard/trauma events. Please visit us at www.trustrestorepro.com.
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts
- Job-site inspection, determine the scope of the work to be performed (water, fire, mold, etc.)
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items
- Set up drying equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture mapping software
- Prepare documentation pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports
- Document work in project management and moisture mapping software programs
- Move drying equipment and other items from job site to warehouse as necessary or required
- Communicate with management to report project status, updates, issues or concerns
- You will be required to be on call for emergencies
- Are able to lift 50 LBS
- Must be a team player
- Must be polite and have a strong work ethic
- Must have a professional appearance
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be available nights, and weekends on rotating schedule
- Must have a clean driving record and valid license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively pusht/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- IICRC Certifications preferred but not required
- Weekly pay
- Continuing education with industry recognized certifications
- Bonus opportunities
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- 7 paid holidays annually
- Vacation time
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with company matching
Why work at RestorePro?
Working at RestorePro Reconstruction is a unique opportunity to be a part of a company that has a passion for helping people often in one of the worst days of their life. We pride ourselves on our core values, Urgency, Customer First, Empathy, Integrity, & Personal Excellence. We reward our successful employees with opportunities for bonuses, 7 paid holidays, vacation time, and eligibility to enroll in a company healthcare plan and 401k with company matching.
RestorePro Reconstruction is an equal opportunity employer.