Donations Associate Part-time: San Pablo
To support and help execute daily donations operations while providing excellent customer service and keeping focus on The Church of Eleven22 and Hope's Closet's vision of being a movement for all people to discover and deepen a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Minister of the Gospel
- Drive sales by executing daily operations of inventory and providing excellent customer service to our donors and customers
- Maintain organization in Donations operation– processing area, donation door, warehouse and stockroom
- Help support Assistant Manager - Donations in donation receiving, sorting, processing & replenishment processes
- Maintain donation standards and assist in accomplishing donation processing goals
- Assist in coordination and management of Hope's Closet Serve Staff in Donation operations and serving opportunities
- Model The Church of Eleven22 mission, vision, and core values.
- Demonstrated ability to make Disciples who make Disciples
- Strong, pro-active communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills
- Staying focused on daily and weekly tasks
- Team communication
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience, including retail or warehouse experience
- High school diploma preferred
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time, non-exempt position which reports to the Assistant Manager – Donations. Days may vary by week due to needs of store and events. Weekend and holiday hours are a must.
This job operates in a professional retail environment which includes both sales floor and warehouse/ stockrooms. This position works mostly in donation department which uses equipment like hand carts, dollies, ladders, rolling carts, and rolling racks.
Must be able to:
- Stand or walk on concrete flooring for prolonged time periods
- Bend, lift, grasp, reach, push, and pull materials
- Walk on uneven surfaces, ladders and stairs
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
The Church of Eleven22 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Church of Eleven22 reserves the right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the full extent permitted by law.
It's our promise to glorify God by providing affordable donated and new merchandise in a dignified retail setting that allows us to disciple people, f...