Customer Experience Associate PT - San Pablo
To provide excellent customer service and help execute daily operations to drive sales while keeping focus on The Church of Eleven22 and Hope’s Closet’s vision of being a movement for all people to discover and deepen a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Minister of the gospel
- Drive sales by providing excellent customer service and maintain Hope’s Closet’s merchandising standards
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) systems and handling of money
- Assist in daily operations of customer experience
- Assist in opening and closing procedures of the store
- Assist Assistant Manager and coordinator with training and development of serve staff
- Assist in donation receiving and inventory sorting process when needed
- Maintain organization of inventory and supplies on sales floor, in stock room and cash wrap
- Model The Church of Eleven22 mission, vision and core values.
- Hope’s Closet ambassador
- Demonstrated ability to make disciples who make disciples
- Strong, pro-active communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop customer and serve staff relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience, including retail or warehouse experience
- High school diploma preferred
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time, non-exempt position which reports to the Assistant Manager – Customer Experience. Days may vary by week due to needs of store and events. Weekend and holiday hours are a must.
This job operates in a professional retail environment which includes both sales floor and warehouse/ stockrooms. This position works mostly on the sales floor which uses equipment like cash registers, store phones, hand carts, dollies, ladders, rolling carts and rolling racks.
Must be able to stand or walk on concrete flooring for prolonged time periods, bend, lift, grasp, reach, push and pull materials, walk on uneven surfaces, ladders and stairs and have the ability to lift up to 40lbs.
The Church of Eleven22 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Church of Eleven22 reserves the right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the full extent permitted by law.
It's our promise to glorify God by providing affordable donated and new merchandise in a dignified retail setting that allows us to disciple people, f...