Cabinetry Handler and Assembler
Fast-growing company is seeking a full-time high energy Cabinet Assembler to assemble pieces and parts in accordance to build cabinets to product design and quality specifications.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
- Pull and process orders according to the sales order and production docket.
- Assembly experience preferred but training provided.
- Experience with hand tools and tape measure required.
- Packs product to meet shipping requirements.
- Reviews order instructions and handle, label, and package bundles to specific requirements.
- Retrieve and pack all items for delivery or pick-up by customers minimizing damage.
- Weigh and record all non FTL orders.
- Follows and ensure all safety standards are met.
- Accountable for attendance, efficiency, and logs.
- Maintain a clean warehouse at all times.
- Basic computer experience a plus.
- Provide own transportation.
- First shift position
- 1-3 years warehouse experience preferred
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Basic reading and math skills required.
- RF Scan a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Customer focused
Works primarily in a warehouse environment where the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time. They will need to be able to lift up to 75 pounds regularly. Also walk, reach, grasp and bend while moving throughout the facility. May be required to work overtime and/or weekends as needed. The employee may periodically be exposed to non-ambient temperatures, odors, or dust. All required PPE must always be worn while in the warehouse environment in accordance with company policies and safety standards.