Warehouse Material Handler
Fast-growing company is seeking a full-time Warehouse Material Handler to be responsible for replenishing and stocking pick bins to 100% capacity.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
- Assembly experience preferred but training provided.
- Load and unload containers and trucks.
- Inventory and store all received products.
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person.
- Ensure bins 100% full to ensure pickers the ability to pull timely accurate orders.
- Operate forklift and picker safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
- Follows and ensure all safety standards are met.
- Accountable for attendance, efficiency, and logs.
- Maintain a clean warehouse at all times.
- Experience with hand tools and tape measure required.
- Basic computer experience a plus.
- Provide own transportation.
- First shift position
- 1-3 years warehouse experience preferred
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Basic reading and math skills required.
- RF Scan a plus.
- Forklift certified.
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Customer focused
Works primarily in a warehouse environment where the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time. They will need to be able to lift up to 75 pounds regularly. Also walk, reach, grasp and bend while moving throughout the facility. May be required to work overtime and/or weekends as needed. The employee may periodically be exposed to non-ambient temperatures, odors, or dust. All required PPE must always be worn while in the warehouse environment in accordance with company policies and safety standards.