Fast-growing company is seeking a full-time high energy bilingual (English/Spanish) Administrative Assistant to be responsible for performing administrative duties to support daily business functions and operations. And will assist guests, responds to their needs and direct them to the appropriate personnel for their needs. He or she is one of the most visible roles in the company and is the key to creating an excellent first and lasting impression for our customers.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
- Welcomes clients by greeting them in person or over the telephone.
- Directs visitors and callers; takes and relays messages; receives incoming mail and packages.
- Maintains security by screening visitors and callers; monitors and maintains front desk log.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area and showroom.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by relaying information, documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Provides showroom and warehouse assistance as needed.
- Data entry, correspondence, faxing, and other business communications.
- Bilingual Required (English/Spanish).
- 1-3 years warehouse experience preferred.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Basic reading and math skills required.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Customer focused.