Lead HVAC install Technician - up to $20,000 hiring bonus
Welcome to Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric, Denver’s premier home services company. We pride ourselves as having the best service, best workplace and best team in Denver. And we’re looking for top talent to join our team as an HVAC Install Technician.
Why work for us?
A job isn’t just about the salary. It’s the workplace, the responsibilities, your co-workers, and the benefits that come with the position. In this role, you’ll receive the following:
- A base salary of $120,000 to $160,000+ per year
- An unlimited commission and bonus structure
- Company paid Health Insurance Premiums for employee and family
- Company provided vehicle
- All vehicle fuel and maintenance provided
- Over 1 month of Paid Time Off per year
- 401K with company match retirement program
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided uniforms
So what am I going to be doing on a daily basis?
Under general supervision, ensures proper and safe installation of air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential and commercial customers, along with appropriate ductwork and associated components. Ensure all installation is done in a professional manner that meets current code requirements. Ensure customer satisfaction on all jobs.
- Replacing and installing HVAC systems in our customer's homes in a way that complies with all building codes.
- Thoroughly checking the entire HVAC system after the new installation for proper operation.
- Ensure all required permits / documents are received for installation.
- Recommending / selling any additional upgrades that might benefit the customer; cross sell trades as possible.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Provide instructions to the customer on using their new HVAC system.
- Completing all necessary documents both electronic and paper upon completion of install.
- Ensuring work area(s) are completely cleaned and returned to pre-install state for customer upon completion of install.
- Collection of all monies due from customer upon completion of work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background check and Drug Test required for hire. Heart is a drug free employer, which includes marijuana.
- Must have a valid, insurable driving record and license.
- Must have at least a working knowledge of the Heart service area street / interstate system.
- Previous HVAC installation experience required
- Computer / cell phone / tablet.
- Company credit card.
- Company provided vehicle
PHYSICAL DEMANDS /WORKING CONDITIONS
- Continual walking, standing, climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, reaching, and heavy lifting and carrying. Work in tiring and uncomfortable positions, around gas lines, electricity, refrigerant(s), around fumes and toxic chemicals, outside and inside. Exposure to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold for prolonged periods of time.
- Requires constant travel to customer job locations.
- Regular lifting of parts and equipment up to 50 pounds. Occasional lifting up to and in excess of 75 pounds.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- This job REQUIRES physical presence in our service area. Remote work is NOT available for this position
- Job seekers only; no agencies or 3rd parties
Heart Heating & Cooling
Colorado's premier Home Services company