Heavy Duty Shop Manager
This salary position is for day shift, Monday-Friday and pays between $70,000-$95,000 annually, plus monthly bonuses!
FleetPride’s Service Manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of shop operations, managing the overall performance of all areas of the Service Center including P&L, equipment, personnel administration, and work schedules.
This is what we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching, life insurance, flex spending accounts, employee assistance program, short term disability, long term disability, holidays ON DAY ONE!!
- Vacation time (2 weeks) and sick time on DAY ONE!!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Monthly bonuses!
- Eligible for technician referral bonuses
- Monday-Friday day shift with consistent scheduling
- Company paid RX safety glasses
- Free uniforms
- Annual raises
- Career advancement opportunities with relocation assistance
This is what we're looking for:
- Oversee all service functions in the shop
- Delegate and direct service tasks
- Great customer service
- Proactively coach employees to achieve goals and provide direction when needed.
- Act as the highest source of information for all service, inventory, and product-knowledge
- Manage and update work orders and invoices to ensure quality and timeliness of work performed and accurate invoicing.
- Provide a quality check process on all work performed and the accuracy of Invoices.
- Communicate and maintain good relations with vendor reps, dealers and subcontractors.
- Keep a safe and clean workspace at all times
- Monitor employee work and provide frequent progress reports in order to improve employee satisfaction and efficiency
- Follow and abide by all industry standards, regulations, and laws
- Help train new employees in company procedures
- Stay up to date on industry standards
- Ability to manage a P&L.
- Ability to calculate productivity
- Average oral and written communication skills
You may also visit fleetpride.com/careers to see all open positions and to apply directly!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ellenwood, GA 30294: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Ready for the Road Ahead