Diesel Mechanic Technician
This position is for day shift, Monday-Friday and pays up to $38/hr plus monthly commission bonuses!
Diesel Technician II-lll: This is FleetPride's mid to advanced level of technician who will be able to work on nearly anything that comes in the door!
This is what we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision on YOUR FIRST DAY!!!
- Vacation time (2 weeks accruing) and sick time at 90 days of employment!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- 401K with matching, life insurance, flex spending accounts, employee assistance program, short term disability, long term disability, holidays and more.
- Monday-Friday day shift with consistent scheduling
- Boot program, annual allowance
- Matco tool program that allows you to get free tools
- FleetPride Tech University- Advanced training
- Company paid RX safety glasses
- Free uniforms
- Annual raises
- Career advancement opportunities with relocation assistance
- Specialty tools needed for in-shop repairs
This is what we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of diesel experience on semi-trucks preferred.
- Willingness to train other technicians as needed.
- Good communication skills with the service manager, service writer and customers about jobs in progress.
- Ability to provide your own tools and box.
- Someone who is driven to work efficiently and safely to provide the best service.
- Proficient in air systems, electrical diagnosis and schematics, starting systems, brakes, wheel ends, coolant systems, AC diagnostics and repairs, steering and alignment issues, drivetrain diagnostics and repairs, transmissions, clutches, differentials, after treatment systems, upper and lower engine work and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!
Text Jesci at 785-488-6971 to schedule a quick phone interview. You may also visit fleetpride.com/careers to see all open positions and to apply directly!
FleetPride Keeps The Country Running and Ready For The Road Ahead