Diesel Mechanic Technician
This position is for day shift, Monday-Friday and pays up to $28/hr plus monthly commission bonuses!
Diesel Technician ll: This is FleetPride's medium level of technician who will be able to work on most things that come in the door!
This is what we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision on YOUR FIRST DAY!!!
- Vacation time (2 weeks accruing) and sick time at 90 days of employment!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- 401K with matching, life insurance, flex spending accounts, employee assistance program, short term disability, long term disability, holidays and more!
- Monday-Friday day shift with consistent scheduling
- Boot program, annual allowance
- Matco tool program that allows you to get free tools annually
- FleetPride Tech University- Advanced training
- Company paid RX safety glasses
- Free uniforms
- Annual raises
- Career advancement opportunities with relocation assistance
- Specialty tools as needed for in shop repairs
This is what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of diesel experience on semi-trucks preferred.
- Good communication skills with the service manager, service writer and customers about jobs in progress.
- Ability to provide your own tools and box.
- Someone who is driven to work efficiently and safely to provide the best service.
- Skillful in preventative maintenance, air systems, electrical diagnosis and repairs, starting systems, brakes, wheel ends, coolant systems, some AC diagnostics and repairs, some steering and alignment issues, drivetrain diagnostics and repairs, removing and replacing differentials, after treatment systems, and MORE.
Text Jesci at 785-488-6971 to schedule a quick phone interview. You may also visit fleetpride.com/careers to see all open positions and to apply directly!
FleetPride Keeps The Country Running and Ready For The Road Ahead