Durham, NC, USA
Compensation$20.00 per hour
We are looking for housekeepers to join our hospital staff in Durham, NC. You will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the hospital by performing a routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, and corridors.
We have 3pm to 11:30pm shift available. You must have days and weekends available.
• Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
• Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect the highest integrity of the Environmental Services Department.
• Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, and corridors in a clean, neat, and sanitary manner.
• Performs terminal/detailed cleaning of the OR rooms by following checklist or as instructed by OR personnel.
• Completes work assignments in a timely manner.
*Must be vaccinated against influenza(flu) and COVID-19.
• Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
If you are interested, please contact Vinita-781-491-3418 for immediate consideration.
About TESCO Inc.:
TESCO is recruiting people to work in healthcare facilities throughout the northeast, southeast and Midwestern U.S.
TESCO is a Veteran Owned Small Business and is an equal-opportunity employer based in Woburn, MA.