Plumbing Installation Technician
Our Big Story
EcoSystems is saving billions of gallons of freshwater and millions of tons of CO2 by proving that conservation is good for business. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the country (#48 on 2020’s Inc 5000) and continue to be a leader in the conservation industry. Join us on the front lines of the fight against climate change.
We are currently looking for Technicians to join one of our national teams of installers as they implement our water and energy conservation programs. Our Technicians are crucial to our success as a company. They work on the front lines of our conservation mission and are the backbone of our growth. This position requires extensive travel within the United States with company-provided housing and transportation costs.
- Replacing old toilets with new water-saving toilets
- Replacing shower heads
- Replacing sink faucets or sink aerators
What You’ll Need
- Experience with plumbing retrofits.
- Ability to travel nationally up to 80-100% of the time.
- Ability to independently lift and carry materials safely that may weigh up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs, stand, kneel, bend, crouch and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder.
- Experience with retrofitting electrical fixtures and thermostats a plus.
What We Offer You
- Full-time employment and competitive pay
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (some plans paid for 100% by Ecosystems)
- Flexible Spending Account and voluntary insurance offerings
- Paid parental and medical leave
- Opportunities to advance as the company grows
- Make an impact: your work has a direct effect on the success of the company and on the environment
- Low overhead: all housing, travel, and materials are paid for by EcoSystems, including a flight home for the end of year holidays
- See the country: we work all over the United States. You will see many places that you have never been to before
EcoSystems is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected status.
All qualified applicants must be able to satisfy the Department of Homeland Security Form I-9 requirement with the documents necessary to verify identity & employment authorization. If hired, you must successfully pass a background screening with EcoSystems.