Commercial Kitchen Equipment Technician
- Receive dispatched service calls as assigned and ensure prompt response.
- Diagnose commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment problems through observation, testing, and set-up.
- Perform preventative maintenance as needed.
- Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion through the designated system.
- Ability to have good customer relations and establish interpersonal relationships.
- Minimum 2 years of Commercial Equipment Repair experience.
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull or push up to 50-75lbs with or without assistance.
- Ability to use electrical meters, refrigeration gauges and read wiring diagrams.
- Strong Mechanical and Refrigeration experience.
- Electrical Knowledge required
- Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Guaranteed a minimum 40-hour work week
- Overtime available
- On the job and factory training
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Company provided service uniforms
- Company Vehicle
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401K plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Sick
- Aflac Voluntary Benefits
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.