Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 10+ years of on-aircraft heavy structural experience
• 5+ years in an MRO/Repair Station/AOG//Travel MODS environment
• 5+ years of experience removing and restoring aircraft assemblies
• aerospace experience in cabin systems interiors (ex. galleys, lavatories, stowage, first and business class seats, interior liners, etc.)
• 1+ years of aerospace, fabrication, or manufacturing experience working with decorative finishes.
• Experience specialized in design and/or analysis of aircraft interior modifications
• Required technical skills include file, sand, paint, decorative laminate ("declam"), and cosmetic rework (ex. paint color match, surface texture match, etc.)
• Basic qualifications above and the following
• 10+ years of Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience
• 2+ years of composites experience
• 2+ years of Velocity and Redars experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.