The Installer is an essential part of Green Power Energy's Field Operations team. As an Installer, each employee is working with the latest solar technology, building relationships with team members, and completing the installation of our products safely and on time. Green Power Energy's ideal candidate will have a passion for learning basic energy system construction, terminology, and concepts. This position is an hourly role that requires working outside in extreme environments, working at heights, and prolonged periods of repetitious duties including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods.
- Load job components for the project
- Assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Attend training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety
- Assist Lead Installers on daily projects
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Construction experience is a plus
- Electrical experience is a plus
Powering The Future.