Futures Electrical is looking for Helpers and Apprentice. You will be responsible for assisting electrician with installing and maintaining of electrical power systems. Work will be on various commercial construction sites around Central Florida. Pay rate will be based on experience. We require and pay for our helper to attend the F.E.A.T. School.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assist in installing electrical systems.
- Assist in installing voice and data systems.
- Assist in installing lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
- Assist in installing and pulling wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
- Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, and wire.
- Assist in Replacing old fuse boxes.
- Hook up appliances for power.
- Install new lighting and ceiling fans.
- Consult with Forman or lead electrician before performing installations.
- Assist in Rewiring of homes and businesses.
- MUST have your own transportation to get to job sites.
- MUST have your own tools.
Futures Electrical is a drug free work place.
Lighting the way to the future