Diamond Electrical Services is hiring!
We are looking for experienced commericial electricians and helpers!
Lead electricians must have at least 5+ yrs experience in the field and have all hand tools. Electricians and helpers must have reliable transportation, be able to work in all weather conditions, and able to work at various heights from various forms of equipment, ie, ladders, lifts, etc. The ideal candidate will be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
Holiday pay and vacation pay!
Also required is
- ability to prepare and assemble conduits and pull wire with efficiency
- thorough knowledge of safety procedures and NEC
- ability to troubleshoot electrical systems, diagnose, and make necessary repairs
- install safety and distribution components (e.g., switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels, etc.) with proficiency.
- connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- install electrical system and components (e.g., lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, etc.)
- pull and terminate various diameters of electrical cables for the purpose of providing new construction or upfits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour, based on experience
Diamond Electrical Services
Putting the customer first!