Since 1967, Joe W. Fly Company has provided quality air filtration products and services. Over 50 years later, we are just as committed and growing faster than ever, and we are looking for a Project Manager to help us build the next 10+ years of success!
As Project Manager, you will oversee high-level projects for key customers, with a focus on providing the highest quality of service and ensuring the long-term success of these accounts. To be successful in this role, you must be dynamic, solutions-oriented, and able to adapt to customers’ changing needs.
Your primary responsibility will be managing the project deliverables of key accounts, and acting as the liaison between internal sales, operational teams, and the customer contacts. You’ll split your time working on the jobsite and in the office.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customer contacts
- Consistently perform services that meet or exceed customer expectations and provide on-site supervision
- Coordinate efforts with branch management and internal teams to prioritize job requirements and appropriately allocate resources
- Plan and coordinate service and delivery schedule and team assignments
- Provide regular progress reports to key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of project documentation such as specs, purchase orders, change orders, invoices, etc.
- Assist the Austin branch with internal operations as needed
- Maintain current knowledge of all products and services and educate customers on additional offerings
- Ensure technicians receive necessary and ongoing training
- Must be eligible to drive for company business:
- At least 25 years of age
- Valid TX driver’s license
- Satisfactory results from driving record check
- Jobsite supervisory and service experience is preferred, HVAC experience a plus
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Can regularly lift 50 lbs.
- Requires working on ladders and use of general hand and power tools
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and time management skills
- Basic math and computer skills
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US and able to pass a background check; and drug screen if required.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance, 401(k) with 100% match up to 4%, profit sharing, $10K life insurance, and paid time off.
Joe W. Fly Co., Inc.
Air Filtration & Environmental Specialists