Plumber -- New Construction
Ross Plumbing (Contractor No. CFC056481), a family-owned, family-operated residential and commercial plumbing company since 1983, seeks experienced plumbers.
We are looking for extraordinary people with knowledge of commercial plumbing, fixtures, repair and maintenance of water distribution, sanitary waste pipes, and other aspects of the plumbing trade.
Our company has new construction jobs in progress throughout Central Florida.
We continue submitting bids for new jobs throughout the region.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Fix, repair and install piping, fittings, or fixtures skillfully
- Arrival at job sites as scheduled
- Read blueprints will little or no assistance
- Adherence to standard safety best practices
- Two years experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions, including heat, cold, and rain
- Ability to work on uneven surfaces, on ladders, or from heights
- Ability to stand, bend or walk for long periods of time
- Possession of own hand tools
- Up to five paid holidays per year
- Health insurance after three months
- Disability insurance after three months
- Vacation time after one year
The preferred candidate also has:
- A dependable work ethic
- The ability to solve problems professionally and logically
- The willingness to work consistently as part of a team
- Attention to safety at all times on the job
- The ability to adhere to industry best practices
- Experience with all standard, common piping materials, including PEX, PVC, copper, and cast iron
Ross Plumbing is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Family-owned, family-opperated and treating people like family since 1983