This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Climate Solutions Equipment Associate within the Power/HVAC division at United Rentals, you’ll use your skills to perform jobsite installations as well as minor repairs on equipment in a safe and professional manner. You will be responsible for safely operating the delivery vehicle and installing HVAC equipment, and dehumidification/air purification equipment at customer locations.
Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you’ll have the potential to work towards higher level Tech roles. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will have the opportunity to relocate to one of our 1,000+ locations.
Additional duties include the following:
- Minor repairs, maintenance checks and the cleaning of equipment
- Report equipment condition before and after usage
- Demonstrate equipment for customers
- Assist with the loading and unloading of equipment
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge with repairing and maintaining HVAC equipment preferred
- Mechanical aptitude including knowledge of tools applicable to position
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
- Willingness to be on an “on call” rotation for 24/7 emergency service
This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of United Rentals’ policies and procedures.