Power & HVAC Mechanic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Service Tech I within the Power/HVAC division at United Rentals, you’ll use your skills to perform maintenance tasks as well as minor repairs on equipment in a safe and professional manner. You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of diesel engines, HVAC equipment, and dehumidification/air purification equipment. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you’ll have the potential to work towards higher level Tech roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will have the opportunity to relocate to one of our 1,000+ locations.
Additional duties include the following:
- Minor repairs, maintenance checks and the cleaning of equipment
- Report equipment condition before and after usage
- Demonstrate equipment for customers
- Assist with the loading and unloading of equipment
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge with repairing and maintaining diesel engines or HVAC equipment
- Mechanical aptitude including knowledge of tools applicable to position
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.