Unarmed Special Police Officer
Securemedy, Incorporated is currently hiring qualiied, security professionals to support a private security program in the Washington, DC area.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a command presence and will be required to monitor and control facility access, screen all visitors for unauthorized items using a handheld magnetometer, metal detector, x-ray machines and perform COVID-19 pre screenings. Prolonged sitting and standing may be required during peak traffic hours. For the health and safety of staff and visitors, selected candidates will be asked to show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination prior to receiving a formal offer of employment.
- An active DC SPO license.
- GED / High School Diploma or higher.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be poised and able to function effectively with the general public.
- Prior training and/or experience in basic security industry standards.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass physical exam and drug screening.
- Ability to walk / stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently.
- Possess a Current Valid Photo ID.
- Possess reliable means of transportation.
- Possess a working and reliable telephone number
- Able and willing to provide verifiable employment references.
Your application has been successfully submitted.