My company is hiring for a stor assistant in Tallahassee, FL. Applicants must have 1 year experience working in a retail setting with verifiable references and job history. Applicants must also be able to pass a background check as you would be working in state buildings. This is a part-time job for 16-24 hours per week. This is an ideal job for a college student as I can work around your schedule.
Ideal applicants will be:
• Personable and outgoing
• On time and have a good work ethic.
• Able to lift 50 pounds or less.
Job duties will include:
• Greeting customers and upselling products.
• Stocking store shelves and coolers.
• Managing backroom inventory and placing orders to meet inventory pars.
• Light cleaning including wiping down coffee counters, sweeping, and cleaning glass on coolers when necessary.
Starting pay will be at $15.00/hour for 90 days. After 90 days, we will evaluate job performance and may offer a raise if the above conditions are met.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include accurate contact information and verifiable references and job history.