Owen Electric Company has been in business since 1986. We do large commercial, institutional, and multifamily electrical construction projects. Looking for an environment with driven individuals who are committed to excellence and growth? Join the OEC team and discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the Southeast!
This Position Pays $25 - $30/HR
- Top Industry Pay!!
- Health Insurance - 4 different plans including an entire family plan that starts at $158/Wk
- Paid Time Off
- Company Employee Referral program
- Provide quality electrical installations under the supervision of the electrical foreman.
- Ensure code compliance through proper installation of electrical components.
- You will perform electrical installations of a commercial nature.
- Installations include but are not limited to panel boards, conduits, lay-in fixtures, wall packs, exit signs, light fixtures, disconnects, breakers, power distribution equipment, power supply wiring, MC cable, strut, and cable tray.
What we are looking for
- Electrician with 3 or more years of experience in commercial electrical construction.
- Maintain safety and quality standards on all installations and tasks.
- Perform all scopes of large-scale commercial projects, from power distribution to rough in, trim, and finish work.
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code, local codes and job site safety requirements.
- Has hand tools and reliable transportation.
- Upholds Owen Electric Company values of teamwork, professionalism, growth, and integrity.
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment screenings.
- Spanish a plus