As a new Floor Manager to our Management Team, you will not be expected to know everything on your first day, but we hope that you will be eager and willing to learn everything! =) We are seeking dynamic leaders who thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment. In order to be truly successful in this position, candidates will need to have at least 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role. We need leaders who are passionate about the restaurant industry and are committed to leading the FOH staff. The Floor Manager will also need to be able to demonstrate to staff and guests what service excellence is. If you are self-motivated and ready to take your career to the next level, apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer that is seeking applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Apply on line www.hellasbakery.com or in person:
785 Dodecanese Blvd
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- Competitive pay
- 30 % Meal discount
- Health insurance with a large employer contribution (FT)
- Company paid $15,000 life insurance policy with buy up available (FT)
- Vision, dental, additional life and accident insurance also available
- Pet insurance and Pet discount programs (FT and PT)
- Health reward program included with the medical
- Financial Fitness program to help you stay on top of your financial goals
- Employee Assistance program to help with work and life issues
- Growth Opportunities for those who want to further their career
- Great staff!
- Team oriented
The Floor Manager is responsible for ensuring that our guests are provided with excellent customer service (Greek Hospitality!). The main objective is to make sure that the staff is properly directed and the overall FOH is running smoothly.
- Manages Host(ess), Waitstaff, Bartenders and Retail Bakery staff
- Greets guests and walks the floor ensuring that guests are happy
- Makes daily floor plans
- Overviews reservations and communicates with the BOH on upcoming reservations, discusses potential shortages or any other concerns pertaining to reservations.
- Sets the example to staff by being timely and keeping a positive attitude
- Follow procedures which may include making on the fly decisions
- Handles and resolves guest/employee complaints
- Dedicated to fostering a clean and safe environment for both the staff and guests adhering to and upholding the highest standards for product quality and restaurant cleanliness
- Manage FOH shifts which include strategically planning schedules, finding coverage as needed and watching labor costs by trimming staff when possible.
- Continuously work with the Team and promote open feedback.
- Participate with the Team on the Floor to be able to jump in where and when needed
- Work towards improving the dining experience by being proactive in creating more efficiencies throughout the restaurant. Handles the server check outs
The Floor Manager is responsible for ensuring that our guests are provided with excellent customer service, the staff is properly directed and the overall FOH is running smoothly..
- Managers Host(ess), Waitstaff, Bartenders and Retail Bakery staff
- Makes daily floor plans
- Overviews reservations and communicates with the BOH on upcoming reservations
- Sets the example to staff
- Closely follows opening / closing procedures
Your application has been successfully submitted.