Limeport and Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States
There is no more satisfying moment than watching those around you flourish from your support - which is why our Medication Technicians tout about the differences they make with every interaction.
We all share a mission. That mission is to help individuals achieve the life and independence they desire. All within the context of their behavioral health needs. We require talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience and delivering effective treatment for those who need behavioral health supports.
As a Medication Technician, or who we like to refer to as Med Tech, you have the responsibility of medication administration, First-Aid and assistance with general health issues, and implementing interventions in accordance with the residents’ support plan and physician orders. This position also includes involvement in staff development and performance improvement activities!
As an organization that provides innovative and integrated behavioral health services to adults, New Vitae Wellness and Recovery strives to provide our employees with competitive pay and benefits, a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for professional growth.
Work-life balance is important to us!
- Must have a high school diploma/GED and a valid driver's license.
- Mandatory criminal background check.
- Previous Med Tech experience preferred.
Benefits of joining the New Vitae team:
- Competitive pay rates with minimum requirements.
- Varied shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) and full/part-time options to match you to a position that fits your lifestyle and helps you achieve work-life balance
- Paid holiday, vacation, sick and personal time off, with accruals beginning the first day of employment; we even celebrate you with a paid day off for your birthday!
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k savings plan for retirement with company match for deposits
- Tuition reimbursement and professional/career development opportunities
- Paid life insurance policy
New Vitae Wellness and Recovery (NVWR) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. NVWR will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth by the EEOC
Your application has been successfully submitted.