Alliance Workforce is hiring for an Shipping / Warehouse Clerk for our client located in St Petersburg, Florida.
Hours: 11:00am to 7:00pm
This position is responsible for processing materials to support production by performing the duties involved in receiving, stocking, issuing, and/or shipping materials/supplies. Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner. This position works under moderate supervision.
· Minimum one (1) year related experience
· Certified to operate rolling stock equipment
· Proficient in 1 or more warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, material handling, production support, etc.)
· Proficient in use of warehouse management systems and/or ERP systems to perform inventory movement transactions and material inventory validations/investigations
· Understanding of basic math skills – adding, subtracting and measuring
· Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format
- Ability to multi-task
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Ability to use judgement related to identifying potential safety hazards
· Ability to communicate and interact with support personnel from outside departments to resolve material availability issues
· Ability to demonstrate flexibility
*If you are interested in learning more about this exciting employment opportunity please submit you resume for immediate consideration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.