Our New Construction Shingle department is looking for an experienced shingle roofer that can supervise jobs all around the Polk County area. The Superintendent position requires knowledge/experience of Shingle roofing systems.
• Supervise crews to ensure their performance is in accordance with job specification and OSHA safety guidelines
• Document and communicate Extra Work for Discovered Conditions to staff and customer.
• Maintain professional interaction with customer
• Ensure timely communication between department manager, field workers, and corporate personnel
• Call in inspections and maintain professional interactions with City and County Inspectors
• Perform Quality Control inspection at end of job.
• Attend production and safety meetings when required
• Submit daily progress reports via e-mail
• Assist other team members in project related duties as required:
• Valid Driver's License, 25+ years old
• 7+ years experienced in Shingle roof systems
• Minor punch out work might be expected
• Ability to lift over 40lbs and climb ladders
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally
• Must be able to physically work under extreme heat conditions
• Must not be afraid of heights and have the ability to climb roofs of different pitches and heights
• Must pass a urinalysis; Drug Free Work Place
• Legal right to work in this country; E-Verify Participants
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurances, 401(k), Vacation, Personal days &7 Paid holidays