Administrative Assistant [Fully Remote]
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace working from a Remote position.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Profit Sharing/Bonus Scheme.
- Employee Wellness and 401k plans.
- Paid time off/Sick days.
Employment Type: Full time/Part time.