Alliance Workforce has immediate openings for various Warehouse Worker positions in a warehouse in Tarpon Springs.
Hours that you will be working are 7AM-5PM daily and some Saturdays. We are looking for someone that has the desire to work overtime and make extra money!
Must have reliable transportation as attendance is critical!!!
In this position, you will be placed in the position primarily suited to your skill set and you may rotate through the various departments as needed.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker:
Positions including truck unloading, quality inspection of products throughout the warehouse, handling rework on product to correct errors, and assembly / production work.
Rewards of the Warehouse Worker:
- Start a new position without a lengthy interview process.
- Overtime is offered, so you have the ability to give yourself a lot more money if you are willing to put the work in.
- Alliance Workforce offers weekly pay!
Requirements of the Warehouse Worker:
- Able to handle lifting up to 50 pounds repetitively.
- We are looking for someone that is reliable.
- Must have a positive attitude!!!