Alliance Workforce Orlando is currently seeking energetic, eager, reliable Machine Operators. We are looking for workers who can work at a fast pace while still being efficient. We are looking for someone who is punctual, trustworthy, hardworking and dedicated.
Job Type: Full Time - Temp to Perm
Required Availability: Monday - Sunday - Rotation Schedule
Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Pay Rate: $16.50 an hr.
Required Dress: T-Shirt, Work Pants (dickies), Steel Toe Boots
- Industrial die cutters are designed for mass production. The entire process of cutting the material is automated so more shapes can be produced at a faster rate. These machines are fitted with either:
- Rotary Cutter: The shapes are formed via pressure applied to a rounded anvil that presses down onto the die.
- Flatbed Cutter: The shapes are formed as the material passes through a hydraulic press.
Unlike scissors, a die cutter helps you get the exact same measurement every single time you want to cut something. This is valuable when you need fabric squares for your quilt, little hearts for the reception table at your wedding, or thousands of t-shirts to sell at your store.
- High Energy
- Self-motivated/team player
- Must be able to stand on your feet all day
- Must be reliable and dependable - On time every day to work
- Supply support services to other departments as required
- You must be able to stand, bend, stoop, and lift for your entire shift
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
Applying Online: You can apply online on our website www.Alliancewf.com make sure to select need to register and in the drop down menu select the *Orlando branch*. Once you have filled out the application, please reach out to 407-674-7883 in order to schedule an interview.
Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.