Construction Field Manager
The Field Manager is responsible for ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met and will work directly with the installation crew’s production team to achieve this goal.
What You’ll Do:
• Schedule remeasures with customer
• Establish customer expectations and build rapport
• Upon remeasure, make certain all measurements fall within Sales Representatives specified measurements
• Provide all necessary materials needed to obtain permits to Project Coordinator
• Schedule directly with customer, or through Project Coordinator, all necessary steps in job installation
• Supervise sub-contractors in accordance with company policies and procedures to guarantee customer satisfaction
• Assist staff and/or crews to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems
• Conduct interviews, hire new staff, and provide sub-contractor training
• Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality goals
• Communicate with Project Coordinator, Sales Representatives and Managers
• Fill out and approve construction crew pay sheets
• Resolve service issues, directly or indirectly, with customers
• Work a full schedule to include Monday thru Saturday availability, installations may be scheduled on Saturdays
What You’ll Bring:
• Prior experience in home renovations or construction, specifically bathroom, Window, Kitchens & Roofing
• Exceptional PC skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Valid Driver’s License
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to adapt, resourceful problem-solver
• Bilingual skills in Spanish- a plus!
Why work with us:
• Competitive base salary based upon skills and experience
• Monthly gas allowance
• Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401(k), life insurance
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
• Advancement opportunities available to top performers
Call 904-977-8022 to discuss further details.
Your application has been successfully submitted.