Millwright (Industrial Mechanic/Maintenance) $25-$26/hr *Paid Weekly*
We are hiring Millwrights for shutdown work among other projects. Once project is finished, you may need to be able to travel to another project. Most positions are first shift (7am-5pm) with a pay scale based on experience and skill level. If you are a Millwright and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity, and superior workmanship. This is your chance to advance your career!
No Perdiem Provided. Local Millwrights Only.
Job Scope to include any or all of the following:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions on different types of rotating and conveyor systems, including pumps, elevators, screw conveyors, belting, material handling, filter belts and other production machines by following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, among other millwright duties.
- Repairs and maintains stationary equipment, such as conveyor systems, classification equipment, processing screens, water pumps, cone and jaw crushers, air slides, elevators, drives, engines, motors, pneumatic tools compressors, hydraulic systems, and dust collectors.
- Installation, Maintenance, Repair of Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Installing Racking
- Helping with Set Up, Remodel & Assembling New Conveyors
- Some Welding
- Moving/Relocating Machinery
- Millwright Shut Down Work
- Working at Heights at Times
- 3-5+ Years of Experience in the Field
- Mechanically Inclined
- Basic Tools for the Trade
- Proper PPE must be worn
- Driver’s License
· High School/GED
For Immediate Consideration: Call Office at 678-383-1811 or Text Hiring Manager at 470-201-8685