Academy Consultant – Healthcare
We are looking for Academy Consultants who are road warriors, flight enthusiasts, and night owls to support our clients however needed. That could include at the bedside in a hospital, over a webcam, working 12-hour shifts, or taking calls while at the airport.
During training, you will gain hands-on experience in Cerner’s consulting methodology, start engaging with clients and being applying learned skills immediately. You’ll work alongside our consulting experts to gain knowledge and skills that will prepare you for a long-term, meaningful career with Cerner.
- After graduating from Consulting Academy, you will join your team and receive further comprehensive training to become a subject matter expert supporting specific Cerner software services.
- Balance multiple client workloads as you help shape their systems and ensure you are fostering strong relationships to empower your client to understand how technology can save lives, decrease errors and reduce wasteful spending.
- Much of your time will be working with your clients through all phases of the software implementation process, including data collection, workflow design, testing and troubleshooting, and ensuring project milestones are met.
- The end goal is to successfully transition a client through the Cerner implementation process.
- At least 4 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Healthcare, or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Bachelors Degree
- U.S. work authorization required
- Must live within 60 miles of a major international airport or reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Kansas City metropolitan area
- Willing to travel an average of 60% as needed
- Participation in Academy classroom core hour expectations of Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm CST
- Successful completion of the Consulting Academy training program
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Virtual Eligible: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Your application has been successfully submitted.