Talent Corps is currently hiring pipelayers and underground utility workers in Tampa, FL
Pipe layers are responsible for assembling and connecting pipe systems for water mains, sewers, and drains. Before the pipe is laid, these professionals inspect the ground, dig the pipe trenches, and seal the pipe joints with cement glue.
- Digging and grading trenches to place pipe in.
- Laying sections of pipe and completing connections between pipe sections.
- Completing welds on sections of metal pipe where metal piping is specified.
- Operating heavy equipment to dig trenches for laying piping. Also using heavy equipment to place sections of piping.
- Making connections to lines including sewer lines, water lines and storm sewers.