If you are a highly skilled Commercial Service Plumber committed to outstanding quality and world class customer service, we want to hear from you! If you want to work for a Team that will invest in your growth, pays well for top talent, and treats you like a professional please send us your resume today!
- Maintenance, repair, and installation services to commercial customers.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Identifying and recommending to customers any additional work to be performed.
• Health Insurance (Employee pays less than $20 per week)
o No increase in medical premiums in 3 years – decrease
o Free Dermatology scans
o Company Paid Teladoc
o Company Paid Dental
• 8 Paid Holidays per year
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 3 Paid Sick days per year
• Paid Paternity/Maternity Leave
• 401K Match
• Paid Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program
o Legal Support
o Financial Advisor
• Annual Onsite Health Fair
• Annual Biometrics
• Paid Community Service Days
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Annual Boot Truck Fittings
• Corporate Wellness & Safety Programs
• AND MORE!
o HVAC Apprentice Program (HVAC)
o FEAT Apprentice Program (Electrical)
o P.I.P.E Apprentice Program (Plumbing)
o Manufactures’ training
o Backflow Training
• Adult Education:
o Language – Spanish and English
o Financial Education