Package Assembler – Medical Devices
An exciting opportunity to work with a Seattle-based Medical Device company who has revolutionized at-home blood collection!
With the huge demand for their product, this company is growing quickly and seeking a Contract Assembler to join their team and begin a lasting career. Your duties will include repetitively assembling small boxes, inspecting orders, and reading & comprehending instructions.
To excel in this position, you must be reliable with exceptional communication and team skills.
- Assemble large quantities of boxes daily
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Fulfil orders accurately
- Maintain open communication between supervisors and co-workers to aid in production efforts
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying parts lists and gathering parts, tools, and materials
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Skills Needed to be Successful
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- High School Diploma
- Open to all experience levels!
- Location: Seattle, WA (Belltown)
- Shifts: Monday-Thursday, 6:00AM-4:30PM (3-Day weekends!)
- Start: ASAP
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour
- Contract duration:6 months, with option to extend or convert to permanent employee