Fiberglass and paint coatings Specialist
Looking for fiberglass team lead with experience in theme fiberglass work. Experience in waterpark, whirlpools and marine vessels a must. Able to lead a team to perform high quality work, professional and team work attitude.
Waterslide Maintenance technician is responsible for supporting the repair and refinish of all products. In this role, you will be leveraging your hands-on experience to ensure Water Slides projects are executed correctly and efficiently. No Waterslide experience necessary, you will develop your skills and trade to be an expert in hands-on technician of our services.
This role involves travel up to 90% of the time, domestic and international.
• Interpret specification, engineering, and schematic drawings and partner with teams to
develop work scope.
• Prepare and refinish of all fiberglass flume and ride support sections.
• Maintain the water ride tower in accordance with engineering drawings.
• Paint columns, towers and start platforms.
• Problem solve any technical issues that arise during the project.
• Move light equipment into position and provide direction if it needs to be repositioned.
• Repair leaks, gelcoat chips and cracks.
• Ensure that all rides are clean and that all rides’ interiors have been washed and waxed.
• Follow all regulations regarding all safety requirements during the project.
• Participate in the ride commissioning and verification process.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
• 3 plus years of construction related experience fiberglass and coatings a plus.
• Must have a valid passport and ability to travel with no restrictions
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Strong background with hand tools, power tools and equipment
• Must be comfortable working from heights
• Experience with aerial platforms and equipment
• Experience with hoisting and rigging best practices is considered an asset
• Ability to complete documentation and reports
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Your application has been successfully submitted.