Water Restoration Technician
ServiceMaster is looking to hire a Technician to monitor, inspect and complete tasks for Water Restoration jobs to ensure completion of drying, demolition and various restoration activities.
A day in the life looks like you and your team retrieving work orders in the beginning of your shift, checking the route for travel, ensuring appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, and then arriving to the work site, whether it be commercial or residential.
- Once you’ve arrived at your location, you’ll explain the processes used to complete the job to the customer and give them the next steps to resolution using the printed materials as a guide.
- Once you begin, you’ll be performing tasks related to water damage repair such as water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction and demolition.
- Once the job is done, you’ll be inspecting jobs after completion and obtaining customer signatures for approval purposes and requesting payments when necessary.
- Experience in the water restoration industry
- Valid Drivers’ License and satisfactory driving record
- Experience with using mobile software to enter data
- Certifications are not required but preferred:
- WTR – Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Lifting, squatting, crawling and crouching is required.
- Be exposed to various inside and outside working conditions: The change of environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour