Part time Key holder Disney Springs
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We are on a mission to continually source and attract top talent. Because of this, we are consistently seeking candidates for current and future consideration. If you believe your skills, experience, and passion would be a great fit for Francesca’s, we encourage you to apply today!
The successful candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. The Sales Team Lead must be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, as they are part of the leadership team. As part of the leadership team, they will lead a group of Team Members that are motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales through coaching and accountability. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Boutique Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Assists the team by driving business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Ability to act as a liaison between the Boutique Team Leader, Assistant Boutique Team Leader and the Boutique Team by using effective communication skills
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members
- Assists in leading, developing and coaching team members to their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and inspires team with the same values
- Understands and leads the team in delivering “Our Reason” to the sales team and all guest within the boutique
- Creates, supports and reinforces a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident and competent team in order to provide unwavering dedication to our guest that will lead to our unified success
- Ability to focus, support and prepare the team to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks
- Maintains a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to guest by developing visual decision making skills and effective communication to our visual standards
- Utilizes, leads and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix offering
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
- Understands, supports and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Perform, supports and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by assisting with weekly audits, routine cycle counts and an annual physical inventory
- Preferred experience in a specialty retail store
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Able to plan and execute tasks efficiently and independently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays