As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for electricians in the Muskogee, Oklahoma area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
- Health / Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays / Vacations.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Prevailing Wage Opportunities.
- Paid Apprentice Programs.
- Continued Safety Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Safety Education Programs
Responsibilities of the electrician include, but not limited to:
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels; installs Buss, Busbar, electrical feeders power systems and/or switchgear.
- Connect electrical power to commercial and industrial equipment.
- Determine wiring layouts.
- Follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems.
- Install brackets and hangers.
- Bending, threading and installing conduit.
- Install, replace and repair electrical equipment.
- Pulling and installing wiring throughout structures.
- Test continuity of circuits with test equipment.
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems.
- Perform all other electrician duties and maintain clean and orderly work area.
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
- Must have commercial electrical experience.
- Must have Oklahoma electrical license as a journeyman or apprentice.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment.
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and other field employees.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the electrical trade.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about technological developments.
- Great attitude.
- Committed to safety.
- Committed to being drug free.
- Valid driver’s license with transportation.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Continued Safety Program
- Tool Purchase Program
- Safety Equipment
- Referral Bonus
**Benefits do vary by state
For further information, please contact CTS at 317-377-1988 or apply online www.commercialtradesource.com