Bobby J’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are now looking to hire Cooks who possess flexibility and rare dedication to the kitchen. Cooks prepare, season, and craft dishes. They may also order supplies, keep records, and plan and price menu items in addition to other responsibilities.
A cook is passionate about his or her craft – making food for an event or restaurant is at the heart of this position.
- Preparing and cooking food according to recipes
- Observing and testing foods to determine if they are cooked sufficiently
- Storing food at correct temperatures in order to ensure freshness
- Utilizing blenders, cutlery, and ovens to prepare food
- Making sure area is clean and all quality and sanitation standards are met, including cold and hot storage
- Minimum one year experience as a cook
- Good knife skills and a deep knowledge of food preparation
- Possess a valid food handler’s card or ServSafe certification – our branch will help provide this training
- Able to work all areas of the kitchen