Experienced Plumbers and Plumbing Helpers
Staten Plumbing needs plumbers and plumbing helpers, with openings available now!
An ideal new construction plumber or plumbing helper candidate is someone who is willing to work out of state and travel Mon-Thurs as needed, as we are currently licensed to work in SC, NC, TN, and GA. We consider our technicians as part of our family, and as such we take care of each member by providing them with weekly per diem for out-of-town work, hotel and travel expenses paid, plus three-day weekends every weekend to be at home with their loved ones!
Pay is competitive and based on the candidate's experience. Candidates should live in SC and be able to travel to our home office in Mauldin, SC for assignment as location of jobs can vary weekly based on need. Must have a valid driver's license!
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 864-520-1138.
• Must have a minimum of 6 months of plumbing experience
• Must have a VALID driver's license
• Ability to lift 75 lbs
• Can climb ladders/scaffolding
• Must be able to stoop, bend or crawl in limited work areas
• Must be able to work in extreme temperature and humidity
• Work well with others; able to maintain a professional attitude at all times
Staten Plumbing has excellent benefits:
• Competitive pay, dependent on experience
• Company-provided vehicle and gas cards
• Company-provided per diem for out-of-town projects
• Company-provided power tools
• Insurance: health, vision, dental, and life
• Paid major holidays
Other job requirements for a new construction plumber and helper include:
• Ability to perform new construction plumbing. (Plumbers must be able to read blue prints).
• Extensive knowledge of tools/equipment related to the trade.
• Familiarity with local/national codes and OSHA regulations.
• Ability to attend regular company meetings.
• Willing to perform work out of state, typically between 1 to 4 days each week
Applicant must have a clean driving record. Must be responsible, dependable, and capable of completing detailed paperwork. Must come to work with a positive and professional attitude.
Stop waitin', call Staten!