Heavy Duty Trailer Mechanic
This trailer tech position is for day shift, Monday-Friday and pays up to $32/hr. PLUS monthly bonuses!
Text for a quick link to my interview site. 308-392-8135 and mention "Wichita" in the text.
Trailer Technician: FleetPride’s Trailer Technician will repair trailers from top to bottom.
This is what we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, life insurance, flex spending accounts, employee assistance program, short term disability, long term disability, holidays and more on YOUR FIRST DAY!!!
- Vacation time (2 weeks accruing) & sick time (24 hours paid) starting at 90 days! With Yearly allowance for carryover!!! MAXIMIZE YOUR VACATION TIME!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity
- Monday-Friday day shift with consistent scheduling
- Maternity Leave
- Boot program, annual allowance
- Matco tool program that allows you to get free tools
- FleetPride Tech University- Advanced training
- Company paid RX safety glasses
- Free uniforms
- Annual raises
- Career advancement opportunities with relocation assistance
This is what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with working on trailers preferred
- Good communication skills with the service manager, service writer and customers about jobs in progress
- Ability to provide your own tools and box
- Valid Driver’s License
- CDL is a plus, but not required.
- Someone who is driven to work efficiently and safely to provide the best service.
- Someone who will repair trailers including: brake jobs, air system repairs, axle work, welding, cutting with a torch, some container repairs, patches, door repairs/replacements, reefer repair, roof/wall/floor repair.
You may also visit fleetpride.com/careers to see all open positions and to apply directly!
Automotive, Diesel, Diesel Repair, Diesel Tech, Diesel Mechanic, Gas Mechanic, Mechanic, Hydraulics Auto Repair, Truck Repair, Trailer Repair, Equipment Installer, Electronic Diagnostic, Car Carrier Repair, Mechanical Repair, Installer, Truck Equipment, Auto Mechanic, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Repair, Light And Heavy Duty Trucks, Truck Mechanic Service Technician, Heavy Truck & Equipment Technician, Heavy Truck Mechanic, Equipment Mechanic, Shop Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, Fleet Mechanic, Fleet Technician, Trailer Mechanic, Universal Technical Institute, UTI, Wyotech, Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln Tech, University of Northwest Ohio, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Eaton, Meritor, Mack, International, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Volvo, Freightliner, Hino, Isuzu, Apprentice
Ready for the Road Ahead