- Mechanical assembly and disassembly of video recording systems, including, but not limited to DVRs, Cameras, Displays, Body Worn Cameras, Microphones in an ESD environment.
- Visual inspection of product to root out material defects on parts before finished product is moved to test.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude and prior experience in Mechanical assembly processes, preferably in electronics assembly. (2-5 years minimum)
- Able to read and work from mechanical drawings and work instructions
- Knowledgeable and capable of working in an ESD environment.
- Solder Experience a plus.
Success is a Process, Not an Event. Its a Direction, Not a Destination.