SMT Machine Operator
- Sets up and operates a variety of automatic machines including screen printer, pick and place machines, reflow oven, and Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) machine used to produce Biamp products
- Changes out and/or replenishes feeders on SMT machines to maximize productive run time
- Escalates issues to Lead or Supervisor as appropriate
- Performs quality inspections throughout and at the end of the process line, ensuring completed work meets all quality standards
We are looking for someone:
- With at least 3 - 5 years of work experience on SMT floor, running SMT machines.
- With experience in operating Juki pick and place machines.
- With experience in setting up solder paste printer, reflow oven.
- Able to set-up machine, which includes machine adjustments and ability to perform set-up (feeder loading and changing) per the manufacturing instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Able to troubleshoot issues on the machine
- Able to handle Moisture sensitive components.
- Who has a good knowledge of component inspection (polarity, component damage).
- Who has experience in inspecting boards after reflow by following IPC-610 requirements.
- With machine maintenance experience is a plus.
Success is a Process, Not an Event. Its a Direction, Not a Destination.