We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for a law firm in the Metro Atlanta area. MUST BE BILINGUAL (ENG/SP)
Atlanta, GA 30345
M-F 8AM-5PM / $16/HR
This is a Temporary to Hire position!
You will perform clerical and administrative functions in this role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency in Spanish is required;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Perform administrative tasks (Data Entry, preparing letters, scanning documents, etc.);
- Ability to monitor deadlines and plan, coordinate and execute assignments;
- Ability to answer multiple calls & transfer in a professional, and pleasant manner;
- Effective communications skills, in writing and verbally;
- Strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail;
- 35+WPM Min (will be tested in the office);
- Prior experience in similar role.
- Perform all other office tasks
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills