We have an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY to build Dream Vacations and Business Travel!
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
We are currently looking for Travel Coordinators to work remotely, booking travel with an Agency that has been in business since 1952.
- Over $80 Million in 2021 travel sales
- In the top 3 sellers of Disney
- #1 with Expedia
- CLIA Diamond member
This is a 1099 position. And a chance to own your own business.
- Full training provided
- No experience necessary
- Discounted or free travel
- Flexible schedule
- Full Time or Part Time Requirements
- Must have a computer and/or cell phone
- You must be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Positive Attitude
- ** Earn complimentary bonuses
- ** Earn complimentary theme park tickets
- ** Earn complimentary cruise tickets
- Job Description outline
- Arrange Travel for businesses, sport teams, vacations, Weddings, and more
- Determine customer’s needs and preferences, such as schedules, costs, and payment plans
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips
- Book reservations for travel, hotel, flights, rental cars, special event, honeymoons
- Provide proper documentation to the clients such as authorization forms, flight tickets, theme park tickets
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise or during the trip
We are partnered with an established Travel company that has been in business for over 68 years.
We do require all candidates to attend Orientation via live webinar
Job Poster Location